Faceți căutări pe acest blog

luni, 7 aprilie 2014

Writing Process Thanks to poet Margento for inviting me to do this. He writes about his own writing process HERE - http://christanasescu.blogspot.ro/2014/03/margento-my-writing-process-blog-tour.html



1)    What am I working on?

Felix Nicolau: I am working on many things in parallel, too many, and this is quite nerve-racking. But my dearest project for the time being is a book of non-poetical poetry. I envisage a title like “Time is Honey” and it will be something caustic, cynical and, of course, deep down there, very sentimental. The point is to produce a contemporary poetry with classical means. I refer to brevity, clarity and ironic ambiguity, in the same time. I do not want my writing to be culturally ciphered. I do not find any pleasure in lofty elitism, but I enjoy tickling my readers’ intelligence. All in all, I hope to obtain a spectacular and shallow-profound anti-poetical poetry.


2) How does my work differ from others of its genre?

Actually, at a second thought, it won’t be anti-poetry, but prose-poetry, which is specific owing to its inner rhythm; the rhythm of thought, the nerve of it. Then the substance is mystical and realist in the same time. The humor itself is supposed to be tragic and corrosive.


3) Why do I write what I do?

It simply sharpens my intelligence and sensitivity, that is, my intellect. Then, I hope the final product will make a few people laugh and think apocalyptically.

4) How does your writing process work?


Not very explosive, any way! Unfortunately, life is too crowded for poetry, but this is so good more often than not, if we take account of the thousands of containers with poetry around. 





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu